Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Staying ahead of the pack

I am feeling good today. My feed reader showed two stories today that brought a smile to my face.

The first is from Troy Wolverton, one of my former colleagues from TheStreet.com. Troy and I never had a chance to work together but he has a story in the Mercury News today about EA stumbling because it misjudged the popularity of the Wii.

Here's my article on this topic published on May 16:
Game makers fail to cash in on console mania

Meanwhile, Businessweek has a story about one of the hottest stocks in the IT security sector, Vasco Data Security.

I noticed this in January and here's my first article about Vasco from then:
Vasco Shares Show Vigor

Here are some of my other stories on Vasco including their recent earnings and a small slip in their stock price.

It's always good to stay ahead of the pack.

No comments: