Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Next On My Reading List

The House of Mondavi: The Rise and Fall of an American Wine Dynasty. Even someone not very familiar with wines probably recognizes the Mondavi brand and I have bought a few bottles myself (though I wasn't very impressed with it).

I saw the reviews of this book and it didn't compel me to add it to my reading list. But this back story about author, Julia Flynn Siler, and how the book finally happened has me excited.

Seven months after signing a book contract, Julia Flynn Siler found herself wondering about the viability of a nonfiction business book in which the author could not convince a single principal player in a legendary story to sit down for an interview.

I can't wait to read the book now. But first I need to finish James Stewart's Disney Wars.

No comments: