Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Fake Steve Cracks Me Up

In just about a year, the Fake Steve blog has become one of the must-reads in Silicon Valley. I love the blog--it is funny, biting, self deprecating and most of the times it says the truth as it is.

Guessing the identity of Fake Steve has become a past time for many tech reporters I know. Yesterday, I read this hilarious, and a masterpiece of an interview that Fake Steve granted to an Indian web site.

It is so funny--I just love it.

A must read if you want a good laugh. It's even better if you understand if you understand some of the inside jokes that Fake Steve has made.

Here's the interview.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, are you Fake Steve?

IAmNotFakeSteve.com

Priya Ganapati said...

Maybe ;-)

Abhi 2.0 said...

it aint me,
it aint me,
i aint no adopted son!