Sunday, June 03, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean III Rocks

We saw the movie on Saturday night and loved it. At nearly three hours long, I feared the movie would get boring in parts but they managed to pull it off.

I love the Pirates series and I couldn't wait to see how it was all going to end. When the reviews came in mixed, I was disappointed. But I thought the movie rocked. It was well paced, and tied up all the loose ends well, at least when it came to the key characters.

I am going to miss Captain Jack Sparrow!

On another note, what's up with Metreon in San Francisco? They weren't showing either Pirates of the Carribean III or Shrek 3 on any of their screens on Saturday!!!!!

And I thought it was one of the best theaters in the city.

Well.. at least we got a chance to hang out at the really cool Sony store.

No comments: